What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

Classify and place this guy

idklolimo

he is probbably triracial Latino. this man can't even pass as any kind of Kurdish or Turkish. he can possibly pass through Yemen and South Iraq.

Maj313

My first gues was like Punjabi Sikh from Canada or California, he could also be Latino, maybe Arabian or Iraqi or Iranian. He doesn’t look European to me but I have seen some Albanians look like him so maybe atypically passes in the Balkans.

Ghty14

he could be part gypsy or maybe he is even full
He could be. Though I doubt it as he is fully Greek based on his social media. Family too. And his appearance isn’t impossible among Greeks. I’ve seen some Jason Mantzoukas looking Greeks before.

ENIGMA

Staff member
He could be. Though I doubt it as he is fully Greek based on his social media. Family too. And his appearance isn’t impossible among Greeks. I’ve seen some Jason Mantzoukas looking Greeks before.

well he doesnt look south asian to me either and i am not shocked he is greek

Ghty14

well he doesnt look south asian to me either and i am not shocked he is greek
I agree, South Asians don’t look like any kind of Caucasoid or West Asian. They have their own look and cannot pass anywhere outside of South Asia. And yes, you’re right, some Greeks are very exotic despite lacking admixture. I think it might be latent EEF genes. But they still don’t look South Asian.

Maj313

I agree, South Asians don’t look like any kind of Caucasoid or West Asian. They have their own look and cannot pass anywhere outside of South Asia. And yes, you’re right, some Greeks are very exotic despite lacking admixture. I think it might be latent EEF genes. But they still don’t look South Asian.
There are plenty of south Asians who look caucasoid which shouldn’t be surprising given it’s a big part of south Asians genetic component and more common the further north you go. This guy does look south Asian lmao, he wouldn’t stick at all among south Asians in Toronto or San Francisco. I don’t really think he looks European, although I have seen some very exotic looking Greeks and Italians in the past but that isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. Like the other guy said he could be part romani and he easily passes as one.