What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

classify our gypsies

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
there is a decent amount of gypsies living in kurdish areas as I said . many people actually dont know that and the numbers are not official but there are hundreds of thousands of gypsies in southeast/east turkey . our gypises are actually some of the most unknown

I dont know how to classify them phenotypically ....very special looking people

I will also add the collages of ethnic kurds from the other thread if you want to have a comparison in front of you between gypsies and ethnic kurds / non gypsies

also here some information :

most of my information i gathered on sites and videos that are in turkish language . therefore it would be pointless to share them since most of the people wont understand it

here is a site that is in english language but the page doesnt exist anymore : http://www.domresearchcenter.com/news/turkey/marsh.html

but i saved some of it . it said :

"The Domari communities of eastern Turkey, like those elsewhere in the region, are one of the least known of all the Gypsy communities in the world. Largely absent from research carried out amongst Gypsy groups in the field of Romani Studies, the Dom of eastern Turkey have remained "hidden" from the view of the scholars and academics in the West since the letters of American missionaries in the late nineteenth century described in brief details their presence in these lands"

" In brief, the Dom of eastern Turkey are the most invisible of all the Gypsy groups."

According to ERRC's Turkey profile (2011-2012) , "the majority of Roma live in Western Anatolia, Thrace, in the Marmara region and the Aegean Sea region while the Dom and Lom groups mostly live in South Eastern and Eastern Turkey". Almost all the Roma in Turkey are Muslims.

Dom gypsies

( classify please )

41560214mk.jpg

41560278my.jpg

36337422xe.jpg

36337582cp.jpg

36337423yt.jpg

36337424ps.jpg

36337425ow.jpg

36337419ws.jpg

36337420zs.jpg

36337432ab.jpg

36337421bd.jpg

36337944st.jpg

41559606wb.jpg

41559633wc.jpg

41559687yd.jpg

41559688np.jpg

41559698fw.jpg

36337430kh.jpg

look at the instrument . that instrument is played mostly by gypsies . look at the pic below it says "kurdish" . so when people see that video they think this guy is a kurd ? no surprise that some people have kurds as a south asianoid looking people in mind lol

36337431jy.jpg

also look at this woman . she is on a kurdish festival . do you think she is kurdish ? she is obviously a gypsy . but when people see the pic with kurdish flag colors etc. they probably assume that she is kurdish ?

compare her to the ethnic non gypsy kurdish women below in the collages . i am not saying this to demean the lady . dont get me wrong . i dont mean any offense . i am only stating facts . she sticks out like a sore thumb and looks nothing like a kurd . just like the other gypsies

36907978uv.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

They look similar to the Romanian gypsies. More closer to Romanian, Balkan Gypsies more than with Spanish Gypsies who tend to look more European admix.

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
They look similar to the Romanian gypsies. More closer to Romanian, Balkan Gypsies more than with Spanish Gypsies who tend to look more European admix.

but at the same time they also look kinda unique and have also differences to balkan gypsies i think

these people are in hundreds of thousands in numbers living in kurdish provinces .

i think that when many people in the anthrofora world think of kurds they have a picture in mind that look similar to our gypsies . they probably have a picture in mind that is a mix of ethnic kurd mixed with gypsy . but as anybody can see we ethnic kurds look nothing like gypsies

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
lot a the ethnic kurds can easily pass as white latinos

i personally consider all racially caucasians (including us kurds) white . not that it matters though . where i live we dont use such terms . but from a solely anthrofora interest point of view that is my opinion . there are many threads about this topic (which i find annoying personally) . so to me white = europeans + northern western asia + some central asians and some "mena"

the "caucasoid but not white" phrase many people use in anthroforas is bullshit . thats like saying "negroid but not black" . the thing is that a lot of those "caucasoids" that people have in mind when they say such a thing are not even caucasians to begin with but mixed race

Dominicanese

Country
Dominican-Republic
i personally consider all racially caucasians (including us kurds) white . not that it matters though . where i live we dont use such terms . but from a solely anthrofora interest point of view that is my opinion . there are many threads about this topic (which i find annoying personally) . so to me white = europeans + northern western asia + some central asians and some "mena"

the "caucasoid but not white" phrase many people use in anthroforas is bullshit . thats like saying "negroid but not black" . the thing is that a lot of those "caucasoids" that people have in mind when they say such a thing are not even caucasians to begin with but mixed race

i definitely agree with this

yeah racial classification is a very complicated thing, i personally just stick to the simple, if someone looks 70% white or above, i consider em white, if someone is 70% black and above i consider em black, and anything in between just mulatto, even though genetically they could be very different. this is just on looks

and anyhow we r all one race to begin with so, but i also understand that we have to classify ppl in case we have to find their description if they get lost or something or culturally reasons.

im considered white in my country (Dominican Republic) due to it being a black/mulatto majority nation

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
we are not all one race . we are all one species :) one love either way . i dont judge a person on his/her race . of course there are ethnic groups that i generally dislike and am careful against . i will not lie about it . but even those ethnic groups have good people in them for me and i judge a person on his heart and actions not race

this anthro stuff is just an interest of mine and nothing serious . i know i come off as serious and as if i care a lot about it but that is only because people reading me dont know me outside of these forums

Dominicanese

Country
Dominican-Republic
we are not all one race . we are all one species :) one love either way . i dont judge a person on his/her race . of course there are ethnic groups that i generally dislike and am careful against . i will not lie about it . but even those ethnic groups have good people in them for me and i judge a person on his heart and actions not race

this anthro stuff is just an interest of mine and nothing serious . i know i come off as serious and as if i care a lot about it but that is only because people reading me dont know me outside of these forums

yeah same, i like anthropology and lingsuistic

btw what is the history of the turkish ppl, where do they say they come from?

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
yeah same, i like anthropology and lingsuistic

btw what is the history of the turkish ppl, where do they say they come from?

you repeatedly call me turkish or ask me about turks . i am not turkish bro . i am kurdish you should know that by now lol

turks are = oghuz turks who came from todays kazakhstan - turkmenistan area to anatolia and they mixed there with the local native anatolian population and balkan turks are balkan + anatolian turkish or balkan + oghuz (not sure about this one ) . additional to that some turks have also partially other ancestry like from balkans especially bosniak or albanian , from caucasus especially circassian , or kurdish

but in general they are oghuz + native anatolian

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
i think many people when they think of kurds have an image in their head like this guy

in the thread about the "turkish/kurdish" rapper i was talking about in the collage thread a turkish guy said that he looks like a kurdish + gypsy mix and then he gave this guy on right as an example and he is right . this guy also looks gypsy mixed

that is NOT a kurdish look as you can see from the collages . the collages are what we look like . but people seem to think of gypsy mixed people when they think of kurds lol

40865146jz.jpg

the perception of how kurds look like according to people is very skewed . i have been told to look "too european" for a kurd and that i am not typical even though i am very typical as you can see in the collages where i put my face too . also i once posted my mom for classification on anthroscape years ago and an indian idiot said that my mom "doesnt look kurdish . she looks slavic" . even though my mom is very typical for kurds too . i am sick of it . some idiots then accuse me of "cherrypicking" and "whitewashing kurds" . what a nonsense . i am not cherrypicking nor "whitewashing" ....if this seems to be "whitewashing" to anybody then the reason is that he/she has a wrong image of how we supposed to look like in his/her head . i have posted literally a million kurds including group photos and videos . and as you see these collages alone are many hundreds of kurds and i am not even done making them .

he is a criminal . often the criminals in turkey look similar to him

40865143qm.jpg

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
some idiots think that we overlap with pakistanis and punjabis . LOL xD

look at the collages again and then ...

look at punjabis :

this is a big group of punjabi guys for example :

click on the link and then look at the faces . kurdish my ass . people who claim such nonsense must be mentally retarded or something

38932646yf.jpg

32397594mq.jpg

33842705mt.jpg

33842708kh.jpg

38933406ft.jpg

38933407it.jpg

38933409nc.jpg

38933410ul.jpg

38933411fh.jpg

38933412kx.jpg

1QzmOIN.jpg

JYWHitg.jpg

38933454tf.jpg

[/img]

Last edited:

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
i read more into this topic . and it seems that we have even more gypsies than i thought and that there are more mixing of gypsies and kurds than i thought even though it is still not a common thing i guess since i read that the gypsies are excluded / avoided by kurds in general

some more pics of our gypsies :

i learned that they are also called "Mıtırıp" . their other name is dom , kereci / qereci

41559606wb.jpg

41559633wc.jpg

41559687yd.jpg

41559688np.jpg

41559698fw.jpg

41559716ec.jpg

41559717iq.jpg

41559718tl.jpg

41559693wl.jpg

41560229wj.jpg

41560346db.jpg

41560278my.jpg

41560214mk.jpg

and as i said earlier ....many of them say that they are kurds or turks

look at this :

41559619xy.jpg

translation :

"we are people whose tribe is from the heseni tribe from Agri . we feel as kurds "

in the article about these particular people i read that they say that they are turkmens originally and feel as kurds and dont like it that kurds exclude them for being gypsies . wtf .

so from what i have seen so far regarding these people it is actually not "safe" to believe people who claim to be kurdish . especiallly if they look very exotic . it seems that these people have sneaked themselves in into kurdish and turkish society

me personally i have no gypsy ancestry at all . member Guti has also none . we are DNA tested kurds

edit :

look at this video . these are obvious gypsy kids in mardin . read the comments . a lot of kurds in the comments saying "long live kurdish language" ." long live kurds" . "proud kurdish" etc

only one guy says that they are mıtırıp in a friendly tone . so it seems many people just take anybody who is from eastern turkey and speaks / sings kurdish as kurd . i knew something is fishy since years

there are also other videos of gypsies from kurdish regions playing music and people comment the same way . there is a video of a family who play that instrument in mardin and a person asks in the comments which part of turkey it is from and someone answers him as "southeastern . they are kurdish people :) "

lol

it is over

Last edited:

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
LMAO, I can't have any Gypsy blood, because I'm an Ezdi. To be an Ezdi all your ancestors must be Ezdi. Gypsies never had my religion and therefore we can never mix with them. Gypsies are mostly Christian with some of them could be Muslims.

The Yezidism is our native Aryan religion that keeps our blood/DNA 'clean'/Aryan.

Lom/Dom Gypsies are mostly assimilated into the Turkic and Armenian ethnicities. In general Kurds as Aryan people never liked to mix with other people. Mixed tribes were disowned. Like some cases in Luristan.

yes you dont have gypsy blood like i said . me neither . we are both very kurdish

but unfortunately i am sure now that there are a decent amount of kurds who have assimilated gypsies and mixed with them . AND on top of it many gypsies in kurdish regions claim to be kurdish and they get labeled as kurds by other people too as i showed / said in my post above

i dont understand why you always bring up turks and armenians in this . i dont care about that . we are talking about our ethnicity here

and of course there are still many kurds who dont mix with the gypsies ...like your family and mine and many others . however there are also kurds that do . also think about this . imagine a gypsy marries a kurd and they give birth to a half gypsy half kurdish kid . imagine this kid grows up he/she will assimilate into kurdish mainstream and just claim to be kurdish and imagine this person marries a kurd ...then their offspring will be 1/4 gypsy but will be just an assimilated "kurd" and there you go ...

we both also know what the kurdish look is like . what phenotypes we have etc. . we also have a big kurdish gallery here which represents that . however i have watched many street interviews in east / southeast turkey and some of the "kurds" in the videos look very off and exotic . those particular individuals look similar to the gypsies i posted above .....often deluded as if they are ....mixed

i will not naively believe anybody who claims to be kurdish when he/she looks off . even when they dont you can never know if they are not gypsy mixed to a degree . of course this is a little exeggerated from my part . i mean many kurds are still purely kurds . however there are many gypsies who claim to be kurds

same applies for turks btw.

i mentioned this in another post before : there was a guy on AG who claimed to be turkish and posted his myheritage results and got 41% south asian or something . lol . he was clearly a gypsy but didnt want to accept it and tried to explain it by saying that "turks are diverse" .

i am not surprised that there are people who think that turkey is very "dark " and get confused when real ethnic kurds and turks get posted because it doesnt match their imagination . not that dark is bad ....but reality is just different to the wrong assumptions . and those assumptions are from 1. ignorance or not being familiar with people from northern west asia and 2. because of the big number of gypsies we have and their mixes

anyway i will make you unable to post in this thread . i would like to talk with you further but you always delete your posts . and this makes my answers to you kind of a waste of time . if you will not delete your posts then i will enable you again to post

Last edited:

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
i posted gedmatch kit numbers of kurds from kazakhstan and posted also some videos and pics of them

they are pure kurds

here the gedmatch kits . run them through eurogenes k13 and dodecad k12b for example and see how they score and look at the oracles

KAZ_Kurd1198 - SP9841700

KAZ_Kurd1160 - QJ9235600

KAZ_Kurd1173 - NW6581480

KAZ_Kurd1101 - GK5991373

KAZ_Kurd1156 - ED1991550

KAZ_Kurd1159 - TW4116734

let me post their eurogenes k12b results again in a spoiler .

they score relatively high in "west central asian" which comes from Iran Neo / CHG . one kit scores 28% even . . this should ultimately prove once and for all that Iran N is NOT a very dark component and that modern day balochs with their extra 10% on average AASI admix and living on a very hot climate are NOT representing how neolithic iranians looked like

lezgins score around 15% too btw. . other north caucasians score a lot too . . georgians score on average 8-10%

the same goes for the "Gedrosia" score on Dodecad K12b . the kazakhstan kurds score around 27% of it . it is also related to Iran Neo / CHG . it does NOT come from gedrosia region and is NOT south asian . it just peaks in balochs and brahuis who live in the gedrosia region thats why it is called like that . but modern baloch and brahuis score on average 12% south asian and score almost no caucasian and a lot less atlantic med and north euro than us

and north caucasians and georgians score the gedrosia component in high amounts too . even british and irish people score 10% of it

here check it yourself . this is the updated dodecad k12b spreadsheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...CEMESjkJpG78ARtrxwwtbt52c/edit#gid=1797482804

eurogenes k12b results of the kaz kurds

Western European 5.94 Pct
Siberian 1.26 Pct
East African -
West Central Asian 23.7 Pct
South Asian 0.74 Pct
West African -
Caucasus 37.08 Pct
Finnish -
Mediterranean 15 Pct
Southwest Asian 14.71 Pct
North European 1.45 Pct
East Asian 0.12 Pct

Western European -
Siberian -
East African -
West Central Asian 24.38 Pct
South Asian 0.48 Pct
West African 0.89 Pct
Caucasus 42.06 Pct
Finnish 1.23 Pct
Mediterranean 17.08 Pct
Southwest Asian 8.93 Pct
North European 3.98 Pct
East Asian 0.97 Pct

Western European -
Siberian 0.86 Pct
East African -
West Central Asian 19.21 Pct
South Asian 4.36 Pct
West African 0.56 Pct
Caucasus 41.27 Pct
Finnish -
Mediterranean 14.14 Pct
Southwest Asian 13.6 Pct
North European 5.7 Pct
East Asian 0.31 Pct

Western European 1.81 Pct
Siberian -
East African 1.25 Pct
West Central Asian 26.21 Pct
South Asian -
West African -
Caucasus 36.71 Pct
Finnish 2.8 Pct
Mediterranean 15.48 Pct
Southwest Asian 11.94 Pct
North European 2.76 Pct
East Asian 1.04 Pct

Western European 0.23 Pct
Siberian 1.71 Pct
East African -
West Central Asian 23.85 Pct
South Asian 0.18 Pct
West African -
Caucasus 41.79 Pct
Finnish -
Mediterranean 16.76 Pct
Southwest Asian 15.3 Pct
North European -
East Asian 0.17 Pct

--

Western European 0.3 Pct
Siberian -
East African -
West Central Asian 28.24 Pct
South Asian -
West African -
Caucasus 37.02 Pct
Finnish 7.13 Pct
Mediterranean 13.84 Pct
Southwest Asian 12.59 Pct
North European -
East Asian 0.87 Pct

this is what kazakhstan kurds look like :

41559828wc.jpg

they look nothing like the gypsies either . compare the kazakhstan kurds and the gypsies . and also compare the turkey kurds from the collages above with the gypsies .

so as you see these kaz kurds being very pure look very much like the 1000000 kurds i have posted in the kurdish gallery thread + collage thread ;) .....oooooh i wonder why . ;)

kazakhstan kurds have no contact with gypsies at all . which also is easily visible in their results above

all of the kits score zero or close to zero south asian . only one gets 4.3% which is probably just an outlier and 4% is atypical for kurds but it is still on the very higher end of "normal" . average score is around 1.5 %

so these kazakhstan kurds having no gypsies around them and having not mixed with them look similar to us turkey kurds . and there are individuals in kurdish regions with big gypsy communities around who look very off and exotic and look mixed . hmmmm how could that be ?

does it make click already ?

lets take this woman as an example again who is on a kurdish rally

it is so blatantly obvious that she is gypsy that i dont even need to point that out . and yet she will most likely call herself kurdish and people when they see such rally pics will think she is kurdish

36907978uv.jpg

Last edited:

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
no . looks iraqi or lebanese

if he is gypsy he doesnt look it IMO . maybe slightly if anything

there are also some gypsies in kurdish regions who look west asian btw

ImHere

no . looks iraqi or lebanese

if he is gypsy he doesnt look it IMO . maybe slightly if anything

there are also some gypsies in kurdish regions who look west asian btw
Yeah, he isnt, he appears to be rather kurdish(scores like one) from Iraq.
Just thought his nose looks very south asian

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
thats just a west asian alpine nose or something i think. and probably just happens to be his own specific type of nose

by the way i will try something now . i will try to find more kits who seem to be kurds through 1 to many search on gedmatch and run them through eurogenes k12b . i am curious to see if i will find kits who will score over 4-5 % south asian etc.